The Final Tournament: Captain's Trial is the sequel to Miran Hijiri's fan fiction The Final Tournament. It is about, once again, Kazemaru Ichirouta, Fubuki Shirou, and Kiyama Hiroto. There will be other characters introduced: the captains of international teams that have not joined the previous tournament. This takes place a year after The Final Tournament, which takes place two years after the time of Inazuma Eleven.
- Kazemaru Ichirouta
- Fubuki Shirou
- Kiyama Hiroto
- Saginuma Osamu (Neo Japan captain)
- Nice Dolphin (Big Waves captain)
- Bjorn Kyle (Desert Lion captain)
- Chae Chan Soo (Fire Dragon captain)
- Therese Tolue (The Empire captain)
- Mac Roniejo (The Kingdom captain)
- Rococo Urupa (Little Giganto captain)
- Pierre Gordon (Rose Griffon captain)
- Jonas Pollack (Brochen Bogue captain)
- Edward Dexter (he's mine)
Kazemaru, Fubuki, and Hiroto are willing to join the Final Tournament once again after Inazuma Japan had gone in ruins. Then, upon arriving the dock, they were surprised to see captains from other teams, all were in their soccer jerseys and captain marks! And, surprising to the three, they have joined previous tournaments and all lost their teams since they all allied then. Upon ariving the island, they were all ready for the kill, and, to their shock, Roniejo was killed upon arriving by Edward Dexter!
Since this Tournament is special, there will be one new change: only one has to survive since they're fewer now. How will Kazemaru, Fubuki, and Hiroto deal with this? And they also added new things: exploding necklaces, danger zones, and brainwashing so no alliances will be held. Will they be able to do something to break free from this? Or will one of them be selfish enough to survive?