Shoot hissatsu [SH]
Info and Usage:
A fire hissatsu technique used by Rese Hanikamiya .
1.The user charges the power of the flames.
2.The user rushes forward
3.The user kicks the ball with the power of the flames.
Fire Strike Kai
1.The user steps on the ground with great power.
2.The user charges the flame power
3. The user rushes forward (faster than Fire Strike)
4. The user kicks the ball (with far more power than Fire Strike)
Shin Fire Strike
1. While the user is running, he/she stops.
2. Steps on the ground (with far more power than Fire Strike and Fire Strike Kai)
3.The user charges the flames.
4.The user leans forward (as if getting ready to run in a race)
5. The user rushes forward (much faster than Fire Strike and Fire Strike Kai)
6. The user jumps with the ball (has higher jump power due to the flames)
7. The user slams the ball with his/her foot (much more power than Fire Strike and Fire Strike Kai)
(Hi, minna~ Hungry here!
Okay, so if you have any questions, please ask me, and if you want to use this hissatasu, or any of the hissatsu that I made, including Keshins, etc. Please ask permission first!
And I noticed "Fire Strike" sounds similar to "Burning fire strike", please note that I did not copy, "Fire Strike" was a name and hissatsu I came up with before joining this wiki,